In the past 10 years, via our platform Somewhere Magazine and its sister website MVOD, we have been promoting visual arts and upcoming artists. We have given people exposure, and we have been constantly been sharing high quality inspiration in the field of music videos, photography and visual arts.
Somewhere Magazine is now evolving into aglobal direction about culture in general : music, art, photography, pop-culture.
We have decided to launch a new platform called Somewhere Collective. Most of the photography content of Somewhere Magazine will be moved on to Somewhere Collective especially the photographer Spotlight’s.
Somewhere Collective will be dedicated to the growth and developpment of your career through a large amount of exclusive content.
By becoming a member you will have access to the full version of the website.
- Photographer’s spotlights
- Inspiration / Moodboards
- Behind the scenes
- Behind the Lens (photographers explaining how they create their images)
- Interviews with professionals : agents, art dealers, photo editors etc.
- Career tips
- Social media advices (especially how to grow and make it on Instagram)
- Technical articles
- How to make money
- Equipement reviews
- Q&A sessions
- Access to 100% of the content
- Private – Facebook group : you will have access to a private Facebook group where you will be able to get feedback on your work and share ideas.
- Privileged submissions : we get tons of submissions everyday to get posted on our Instagram and/or website. Members will get more easily in our radar and have access to a specific e-mail to ease submissions
- Discount : discount on our services such as mentoring, portfolio review and affiliate products
How will it work ?
Once registered you will receive some e-mail from us giving you the informations : dedicated e-mail facebook group etc
It costs 60 euros for one year (+1 one month for free)